Sunday, May 8, 2016

Gold Coast | The Best Ramen I've Had in My Life!


If there is one thing that I constantly crave for from the Gold Coast, it has to be ramen! And there is only one place on the coast you should have ramen - Muso Ramen


Everything on the menu is so good, it is hard to pick a favourite. My go-to order is the tonkotsu spicy miso ramen, with extra tamago onsen, laver & a side of cheese-gyoza. But the chicken dashi fish ramen, tonkotsu dip ramen & tonkotsu black ramen are also amazing - I guess it all goes down to what particular craving you are having that day.

The broth is thick and flavourful, perfect for chilly winter nights. You can choose to dilute it with dashi at the counter as it can be too rich for some, but I have never done that. Muso's noodles are perfect chewy goodness and the pork slices literally melt in your mouth. The servings are huge & you can choose to add more noodles. I think a bowl is big enough to share but you won't want to do that because it is really addictive.

As I mentioned above, I hardly go to Muso for ramen alone because the gyoza (potstickers) are heaven. Oozing with melty cheese on the inside and crispy on the outside, the gyoza also comes with a little dish of vinegar, soy and chili powder to balance out the richness of the cheese.

I'm a little sad now because I have never found a ramen joint I love more than Muso, and nothing I have had back here even comes close. It is hard to describe flavours with words, but if you have the chance to visit the GC, don't miss out on the best ramen you'll have in your life.


Muso Ramen & Gyoza Bar
Shop 2B/2484 Gold Coast Highway,
Mermaid Beach, QLD,
Australia.
+61 7 5679 3779

0 comments:

Post a Comment